Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited is a Power Distribution Company of erstwhile Gujarat Electricity Board having Offices at different locations in Central Gujarat. MGVCL offers a challenging and rewarding career to young and dynamic Graduates.
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FOR THE POST OF VIDYUT SAHAYAK (JUNIOR ASSISTANT) UNDER MGVCL FROM THE ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES FROM GENERAL (UR), SC, ST, SEBC and PH CANDIDATES AS FOLLOWS:
Job Title: Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant)
1st Year Rs. 17500/-
2nd Year Rs. 19000/-
3rd Year Rs. 20500/-
Scope of Career Development: The selected candidate shall be appointed initially for the period of three years as Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) and may be considered for appointment to the post of Junior Assistant on regular establishment, in the pay scale of Rs. 25000-55800 subject to satisfactory completion of three years as Vidyut Sahayak.
- The candidate should possess knowledge of Computer Operations.
- Good command over English and Gujarati Language.
Qualification: Full time graduate qualification in regular mode from recognized University duly approved by UGC/AICTE in any discipline. There is no minimum percentage requirement.
- For Unreserved Category : 30 years and
- For Reserved Category: 35 years on the date of advertisement i.e as on 27.07.2018
Fees (Non-Refundable): (Only online payment will be accepted)
Rs.500.00 for UR & SEBC candidate
Rs.250.00 for ST & SC candidates
- If PWD (Persons with Disability) candidate belongs to SC or ST category and fulfills the criteria, fees payable shall be Rs.250/-
- Candidate has to pay application fees On-line through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
- Bank charges shall be borne by candidate.
How to Apply: Candidates must apply online through the website.
More Details: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here